1. Telles, S., Gangadhar, B. N., and Chandwani, K. D. (2016).Lifestyle Modification in the Prevention and Management of Obesity. Journal of Obesity, [In press]
2. Tyagi, A., Cohen, M., Reece, J., Telles, S., and Jones, L. (2016). Heart Rate Variability, Flow, Mood and Mental Stress During Yoga Practices in Yoga Practitioners, Non-yoga Practitioners and People with Metabolic Syndrome. Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, 1-13.
3. Telles, S., Sharma, S. K., Gupta, R. K., Bhardwaj, A. K., and Balkrishna, A. (2016). Heart rate variability in chronic low back pain patients randomized to yoga or standard care. BMC Complimentary and Alternative Medicine,
4. Telles, S., Gupta, R. K., Singh, N., and Balkrishna, A. (2016).A functional near-infrared spectroscopy study of high-frequency yoga breathing compared to breath awareness. Medical Science Monitor Basic Research, 22: 58-66.
5. Telles, S., Bhardwaj, A. K., Gupta, R. K., Sharma, S. K., Monro, R., and Balkrishna, A. (2016)A randomized controlled trial to assess pain and MRI based structural spine changes in low back pain patients after yoga practice. Medical Science Monitor Clinical Research.
6. Butzer, B., Bury, D., Telles, S., and Khalsa, S. B. (2016)Implementing yoga within the school curriculum: a scientific rationale for improving social-emotional learning and positive student outcomes. Journal of children's services, 11 (1), 3 – 24.
7. Butzer, B., Ebert, M., Telles, S., and Khalsa, S. B. (2015)School-based Yoga Programs in the United States: A Survey. Advances in mind body medicine, 29 (4): 18-26.
8. Ferreira-Vorkapic C., Feitoza J.M., Marchioro, M., Simoes, J., Kozasa, E., and Telles, S. (2015)Are there benefits from teaching yoga at schools? A systematic review of randomized control trials of yoga-based interventions. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM, 2015:345835.
9. Telles, S., Singh, N., and Balkrishna, A. (2015)Augmenting brain function with meditation: can detachment coincide with empathy? Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 9: 141.
10. Telles, S., Pathak., S., and Balkrishna, A. (2015)Risks of the headstand related to ophthalmology. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 59(3): 355-356.