97. Telles, S., Verma, S., Sharma, S. K., Gupta, R. K., and Balkrishan, A. (2017).Alternate nostril yoga breathing reduced blood pressure while increasing performance in a vigilance test. Medical Science Monitor Basic Research,[In press]
96. Balkrishna, A., Telles, S., and Gupta, R. K. (2017).The anatomy of the skin: concept from ayurveda and computational modeling. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology, [In press]
95. Kumar, A., Kumar, S., Katiyar, V. K., and Telles S. (2017).Dual phase lag bio-heat transfer during cryosurgery of lung cancer: Comparison of three heat transfer models. Journal of Thermal Biology, 69:228-237.
94. Telles, S., Sharma, S. K., Singh N., and Balkrishna, A. (2017).Characteristics of Yoga Practitioners, Motivators and Yoga Techniques of Choice: A Cross-sectional Study. Frontiers in Public Health, 5, 184.
93. Telles, S., Gupta, R.K., Yadav, A., Pathak, S., Balkrishna, A. (2017). Hemisphere specific EEG related to alternate nostril yoga breathing. BMC Research Notes, 10 (1), 306.
92. Telles, S., Sharma, S.K., Agnihotri, S., Balkrishna A. (2017).A critical evaluation of Dead Sea Therapy in the management of psoriasis. Journal of Alternative, Complementary and Integrative medicine, 3, 33.
91. Sharma, S.K., Kala, N. Telles, S., Arya J, Balkrishna, A. (2017).A comparison of the quality of life in obese persons based on experience of yoga practice. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, 16 (suppl), 17-20.
90. Bharadwaj, A. K., Tyagi, D., Telles, S., Singh N., Balkrishna, A. (2017).The inter-dependence between beliefs and feelings about a yagna: a correlational study. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, 16 (suppl), 25-29.
89. Telles, S., Gupta, R.K., and Balkrishna, A (2017).Yoga and Physiotherapy: Therapies Which Complement Each Other. Journal of Yoga and Phisiotherapy, 1(3).
88. Telles, S. (2017).Yoga and Healthy Eating: The Underlying Mechanisms. Journal of Yoga & Physical Therapy, 7 (1), 128.