BASICS OF RECORDING, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF HEART RATE VARIABILITY IN YOGA RESEARCH
Download workshop pamphlet: workshop
Last date of registration: February 15, 2023
Section A: AN ONLINE WORKSHOP
- Recording, Analysis and Interpretation of Heart Rate Variability(HRV)
- Q and A and Discussion
All Sessions will be in English
- Participants will receive a digital certificate of participation from Patanjali Research Foundation
- Mode of Payment : Online mode
- Account Name : Patanjali Research Foundation
- Account No. : 00000031313307494
- IFSC : SBIN0012228
- SWIFT Code : SBININBB225
- Please email your transaction details along with attached filled registration form to email@example.com
- Phone: +91 8954890184; +91 9997011072 (Available between 10am to 5pm IST)
- Please download the registration form from our website www.patanjaliresearchfoundation.com
Section B: AN ONLINE RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATION CONTEST on “Heart Rate Variability in Yoga Research”
Date: FEB 28, 2023
Timing: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
TOPIC: ANY RESEARCH STUDY INVOLVING HEART RATE VARIABILITY IN THE CONTEXT OF YOGA
Eligibility criteria for participants: PG and Ph.D. students of YOGA from any institution in India.
Registration: The registration fee for the workshop includes the entrance to the contest (INR 200
for general participants; INR 100 for students).
Guidelines for abstract submission:Format requirements: Time New Roman, 12 size.
Type: Structured abstract.
Length: Please submit an abstract up to 750 words.
Including Subsections: The Background, Aim, Subjects, Ethics, Assessments, Study
Design (Especially any Controls, Randomization, Blinding), Interventions (Yoga and others),
Data Analysis, Results, Conclusions and Limitations of the study.
INCLUDE: ANY STUDY COMPLETED IN 2022 (PUBLISHED OR UNPUBLISHED) IN
WHICH THE PRESENTER WAS THE MAIN RESEARCHER. Each submission should include a note to this effect.
Judging: All abstracts will be reviewed by 2 experts. The 6 best abstracts will be selected for an ONLINE Power Point Presentation
Announcing The WINNER: The 2 Best Papers will be Awarded Certificates for First & Second Place